Sunday 4 October 2015

Wanderlust List - Norwegian Fjords


Since first learning of the Fjords of Norway, they have well and truly settled themselves quite near the top of both my wanderlust and bucket lists. 

The images and videos I have seen of them instantly make me feel calm and relaxed; they have an aura of peace and tranquility about them. 
From the glass-like waters to the plush, green hills and mountains surrounding the fjords themselves it just looks like a place of absolute bliss. 


Looking through websites and images now for the purpose of this blog post is making me have cravings to book flights right now and go as soon as I can. 
New Years Celebrations, anyone? 

I could honestly research this place for hours on end!


 The Fjords look like an absolutely magical place that I would love to explore, I'm sure there are some breath-taking hiking trails to be explored and I think I could die happy knowing that I glided seamlessly through the crystal waters on a kayak. 

Imagine seeing the Aurora Borealis while wandering through quiet and serene hills and valleys. 
It would be the ultimate cherry on the top. 


Where is your ultimate travel destination? Have you been lucky enough to visit the Fjords? Do you have any recommendations if I do happen to visit?!

Toodles.

x

No comments:

Post a Comment