Monday 19 October 2015

Manic Monday #85


Monday morning started off with me knocking over a box of eggs and had egg splatter all over our kitchen floor at 7.30 this morning!

Then my first experiences at work were spending around 30 minutes on a piece of work and closing Illustrator and not even saving it. Even when prompted. Just plain nope, I definitely do not want to save that document that I had worked on. 

Then I realised what I'd done. Clever, little one.  

My weekend was spent mainly with family, I love spending time with family on the weekend but this one was special as my niece turned 11 on Saturday. I mentioned before how quickly she seems to be growing up and I still can't fathom it! 
I remember the exact spot I was when I received the text saying that she'd finally been born, I remember who I was with and what I bought that day.

I'm taking her on a shopping spree next weekend, she's always been independent and likes to pick out her own style. She's already got a very distinct style and she just seems like one of those people who will be effortlessly chic and cool with minimal effort. 

I also took my first assignment on my Digital Marketing course and came out with a 90% result, which I was chuffed with. So far I've taken 3 classes and have learned so much about digital marketing that I wouldn't have personally thought about. 
 
I hope your weekend was enjoyed! Let me know what you got up to!
 
 My One Million Lovely Letters competition is still running, if you haven't entered yet make sure you leave me a comment on the post if you would like to win a copy!

 
Toodles.
 
x
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment