Sunday 18 October 2015

Dove Advanced Dry Oil Conditioner





I picked this conditioner up on a whim, I was running low and thought I'd try it out as it was new in the stores and on offer for a tasty £2.97 at Superdrug.

I can honestly say this is one of the best affordable conditioners I have ever used. And I have used a lot.

I first picked up the Dry Oil conditioner which is aimed at dull and dry hair - I don't particularly have either but since going a lot blonder I have noticed the shine and softness that I used to have as my brunette self had disappeared slightly. 

After my first use with this conditioner I noticed an instant improvement, my hair felt silky-soft and didn't got knotted or tangled at all; which is a dream if you have as much hair as I do. There was even a glossy shine which made me feel like my hair all swooshy and totally hair-ad appropriate. 

I like to use a sizable dollop of this conditioner and really massage it in the mid-lengths and ends of my hair. It does boast that it doesn't weigh hair down or make it greasy as it has Macadamia oils in it and I can agree with that statement entirely, considering I don't have overly dry hair this product still hasn't overloaded my hair and made it feel weighty or like a huge ball of grease. 


The packaging design is a step-up from the standard Dove range, it looks clean, chic an very attractive to those with magpie tendencies - golds, pinks, coppers and blues galore. 
The top-down design means you get every last bit of product out easily and the actual tube itself is very malleable meaning you can really push all the product down to the bottom. 

The smell of the Dry Oil one is utterly delectable. It smells nutty, creamy and cocoa-y all in one delicious smell. It is one of those scents that does stick around so make sure you're a fan before purchasing if you're planning on trying it!

I have repurchased this around 3 - 4 times already and I only discovered it in August, I keep stocking up while it's still at its reduced pricing...not that I'd really begrudge paying £5.99 for it anyway!

Have you managed to try the Advanced Hair Series yet? Which one do you think works best for you? 

Don't forget to give my competition a quick enter too!! 


Toodles!

x

No comments:

Post a Comment