Wednesday 21 October 2015

Favourite Autumn Eyeshadow


This shadow has been my go-to product since Autumn started, it just seems to be a great, everyday neutral that seems to make my eyes pop.

Mac's Woodwinked has a slight duo-chrome effect to it  of mainly golden brown tones but has notes of orange and a very slight hint of pink running through it.

For everyday I like to blend,blend,blend it out with a fluffy brush like Laura Mercier's Pony Tail brush to get a really warm toned orange hue running through my crease.



For weekend and evening looks I like to run through Propose in Prague a reddy brown matte shade from Sleeks Vintage Romance palette and intensify by adding Dark Horse or Whiskey both from Urban Decay along with loads of black eye liner in my waterline and tight line.

Woodwinked seems to catch the light with the gold running through it and is a real eye-catcher.


As is with Mac shadows, it applies very well, giving a really even finish and is so blendable! The texture reminds me of the original formula of the Urban Decay Naked shadows, it's soft, buttery and when applied doesn't really feel like there's anything there.
Love it.

What's your favourite shadow? Do you have a specific brand that is your favourite?

Toodles.

X

No comments:

Post a Comment