Tuesday 13 October 2015

Smile

[Image Source: Pinterest

I love this quote.

Since I stumbled upon this little saying I have been trying to mould this in to my every day life. 

A smile from a stranger can really make a change in someones day and I would definitely rather be the person who took it upon themselves to smile than the person who ignored and dismissed a smile from a stranger. 

From the shyness the refuses to leave my personality, I do still find it difficult to seek out someones gaze just to flash a smile at them and I do sometimes wonder if they think I find them attractive or am just a bit mad.

"There goes that girl who smiles at everyone." 

You can't win them all.

I implore you all to smile at least 2 people tomorrow and see what kind of response you get.

Personally I get a nice feeling either way and you never know you might actually bring someone out of a terrible day!

Toodles.

x

No comments:

Post a Comment