Monday 1 February 2016

Manic Monday #99

[Image Source: Ginny Branch]

I started the next step of my job today, I was finally put in to the unofficial rota system for my job role, shared with two others. 
My role for this week is to be in charge of answering the majority of the customer queries either over phone or via email. As I'm still relatively new and still am attempting to understand the hundreds of systems and applications used, it was a little overwhelming at times. 
But, we did it! 
We managed to survive and I felt the worry tension fall from my shoulders when I walked out of the door this afternoon.

A well deserved pat on the back for myself. 

I had my second planning lunch this afternoon, it wasn't as productive as last weeks session but some good progress was made. It probably didn't help that I decided to order some delicious food from the tea shop I visited and had to cut my time a little short due to a panicked serum purchase.

And now, I feel shattered

I know I mentioned that I might be doing it, but I have decided to do Blogruary, so a post every day this month! I'm sure by the end of the month you'll be sick of me.
 I'm hoping to get posts up around 9pm every evening, but this is very flexible and will more than likely change. I'm just going from the time I generally finish my Monday posts!

Don't forget to follow me on Bloglovin' if you want to keep up with Blogruary!
Follow

Toodles

 

No comments:

Post a Comment