Monday 8 February 2016

Manic Monday #100


I remember thinking at around MM #87 that MM #100 would be here before I knew it and it is! Past me thought I'd have something amazingly profound to say about blogging...but, no;
I've sat here for 10 minutes looking for a picture to use.

 Today was the deadline for offers put in on the house we put an offer in, we'll find out tomorrow if our offer has been accepted.
It's quite exciting and also quite nerve wracking! This is the first property where we have both been interested and both could see ourselves living there. We haven't been looking for a long time but have viewed a fair few properties already so it would be great if we were successful with our bid!

My mind has been quite focused on mostly the above over the weekend and today, I'm feeling a little out of sorts, if I'm honest!

Apologies for the short post, I've got many more content to come this week!

Toodles.

x

No comments:

Post a Comment