Saturday 27 February 2016

Inspiration


[Image Source: Jo Lewis]

Inspiration is a huge motivator in my life. 
I'm, luckily, feeling rather inspired at the moment.

YouTube is a wonderful site with hugely motivating people and content, sometimes you do have to dig deep to find it. But recently I seem to have transitioned to watching Vlogs more than anything else and really seem to have streamlined the content I am watching.

There are a few key players who are inspiring me, it is those creators who use their space to be creative, the ones who are so evidently in love with creating interesting and relevant content. The ones who push the boundaries of video editing and utilise their creativity.

I love watching people who are passionate, the ones who are clearly thankful for all the opportunities they are offered and the ones who still, despite their audience size, still work their arses off to constantly improve and evolve themselves as creators. 

There are obviously people with small audiences who don't get the recognition they deserve, but with time their audiences will grow too.

I appreciate their efforts and am thankful they inspire me.

Toodles.

No comments:

Post a Comment