Monday 15 February 2016

Manic Monday #101

[Image Source: Meadow Mania]
 
Today has been a relatively quiet day but seems to have disappeared really quickly. It was a frosty but sunny day and I decided to take a walk around some local gardens, all the spring flowers are coming out and everything looked just...lovely

I'm eagerly anticipating the arrival of Spring, lighter evenings are something that I am craving in my life. They are coming slowly, last week when I left the office I had a good 15 minutes of glorious natural light before the sun disappeared for the evening. 
I saw a sneaky squirrel sat in a group of flowers, looking rather cute...it took me a few minutes to realise he was pulling the petals off the flowers and was eating them. 

I had a bit of a fail week last week with regards to the blog posts, to be honest I wasn't in the greatest of places at the end of last week. I really didn't want to be that person who projected their ridiculous gripes in a blog post. I definitely didn't want to be that person, so I thought it best to avoid the keyboard until I was feeling a little better!

Recently I've been getting really in to watching The Late Late Show with James Corden YouTube channel, I didn't realise how naturally funny he was, he seems like such an approachable, easy person to get along with. Best of all he doesn't seem to change his personality when faced with huge stars like Elton John, Stevie Wonder, Morgan Freeman etc, etc. 
The carpool karaoke videos are so great, they've managed to bag some incredible musicians who seem to open up more than they might do if they were just having a standard interview.
James Corden also has a pretty great voice that seems to shock everyone who gets in the car with him, if you haven't checked out the channel yet I would recommend having a look through!
You can find the channel here

 I think I'm going to grab a cup of tea and spend some time perusing YouTube, the perfect way to procrastinate about washing my hair.

I hope your Monday has been a good one! Let me know what you've been up to.

Toodles.

x

No comments:

Post a Comment