Thursday 11 February 2016

Swings


Do you ever have those days where you're inexplicably overcome with a case of the 'grumps'? 

Today is that day for me. 
All I wanted to do is get home, have a shower and eat a whole jar of Nutella.
But before all of those wonderful plans, I had speed bumps and pot holes in my way to deepen my sense of grump even further; traffic, general clumsiness, having to cook dinner and so on...

Trivial things seem so much worse and I know I definitely have a habit of 'spiralling' about the most ridiculous things in my life. 

I am fully blaming the hormones for this particular grump day, there is absolutely no reason for me to feel the way I do. 

Being a woman is a hoot sometimes, right?!

What do you do to get over a case of the grumps?

Toodles.

X

No comments:

Post a Comment