Monday 30 March 2015

Manic Monday #59


Hello! Welcome to another week. 

Things are still pretty manic in my home life, belongings in boxes and dotted around the house. I'm desperately clinging on to the necessities for another day or so. I'm sure I don't need 5 eyeliners, but you never do really know. I have used 2 today, in my mind that's justification right there. 

I returned to work, it was lovely to have some time away and be busy for a while, I am fully stuck in a mindless, boring rut at work as it has been quiet since Christmas. I will soon be pulling my hair out, unless things change quite soon!

I had some very sweet New Home cards from friends at work, which I really appreciated, it was very thoughtful of them.

My head space is a little fuzzy at the moment, so I don't feel like I can write a hugely witty and well versed Monday post like I usually do *canned laughter* so I won't bore you with my strange ramblings!

We're all set to move on Wednesday, I am driving a van...it'll make for an interesting day I'm sure!

Toodles!

x

No comments:

Post a Comment