Thursday 26 March 2015

Update


My life is currently in boxes and I missed yesterdays post, I honestly felt genuinely gutted about that as I have a review post that I am dying to write. 

However this week has been so incredibly busy, from start to finish yesterday I didn't stop packing and organising stuff, from that I went straight to a friends house for dinner, by the time I got home I was shattered and jumped straight in to bed. 

Things may be a bit out of the loop for the next few weeks as we are planning on moving, our moving in date is next Wednesday and I have no time off next week whatsoever, except the blessed bank holidays, so I'm uncertain if I will have time to post if at all, unfortunately I don't have much spare time this week to prepare and schedule posts!

I'm unsure what the situation will be with our internet installation, we're going to have to get that sorted tomorrow!

Today we bought pretty much the whole of Ikea, as this is our first place we have very little to take along with us! 

I am so keen  to do some home posts for you when we're settled, I'm so excited to have a blank canvas for us to get started with. I've bought a few pieces that I am super pleased to have and I'm sure will be great additions to our house. 

Now all I need is a bookcase...

I will try to post as much as I possibly can over the next few weeks but wanted to keep you updated if I do go MIA for a little while!

Toodles.

x

No comments:

Post a Comment