Friday 27 March 2015

Recent Make-Up Loves


All the products pictured above are ones that I have recently been slapping on my face to make myself look mildly presentable of a morning.

I have fallen back in love with the Max Factor Skin Luminizer Foundation, when I first bought it I was applying with my RT Face Brush but found it looked cakey and didn't sit nicely on my skin. I decided to try it this time with my BeautyBlender and I freakin' love it. It really sheers out the foundation, leaving a dewy, radiant glow on the skin. 

Another rediscovery is my Wake Me Up concealer by Rimmel, this is definitely something I always end up going back to. Perfect amount of coverage, while giving a little luminosity and lift to the dark circles under my eyes and is also a great subtle highlighter for day wear. 


I finally managed to get my hands on Archery in Blonde Shell from Soap and Glory, it was always out of stock in both of my local Boots. My brows have always been light and I struggle with brow products from the drugstore. The match is great for me and it is definitely worth the hype!

My next love is, of course, my L'Oreal Color Riche L'Ombre Pure Mono in Breaking Nude - I wrote a pretty swoony review on this here, so I won't go on too much. But I love paring it with the nudes found in the Naked on the Run palette.

Naked on the Run is another product I reach for regularly, it houses everything you'll need for a great natural look all in one beautifully packaged box. I am in love with Perversion too, I hadn't heard great things about the mascara and yes, it may not do what it's really made for - big, voluminous, blacker than black lashes, but it does give wonderful long, fluttery lashes which I am all about!




I really enjoyed writing this type of post, let me know if you'd like to see more of this kind of thing. What have you been loving recently? Anything I really need to try out for myself?!

Toodles.

x

No comments:

Post a Comment