Sunday 1 March 2015

L'Oreal La Palette Nude

 
 
You may have guessed through my posts, I'm a sucker for L'Oreal. Make-up, skincare, haircare...the whole shebang and when I got an email from Boots pre-Christmas with the announcement of the L'Oreal La Palette Nude, I nearly squealed with delight.

The palette itself is slim, sleek, chic and nicely compact. It has a huge mirror inside, which would be great for travel.

I went for the Rose palette to mix up my pile of neutral palettes, this one is a mixture of pink and purple hued nude colours, with a highly unusual but incredibly beautiful pinky, peachy gold toned shimmer slap bang in the middle. This particular colour is completely different to anything I have seen before and is definitely not one that I would go for but I find it's a great highlight for the inner corners and brow bone.

Through playing around with the shades I have unknowingly used all of the shades and I gotta say, they are all great colours.The shades do lack that pack-a-punch pigment that can be found within the L'Oreal Color Riche L'ombre Pure eyeshadow pots that are amazing, but the La Palette Nude is still great for day wear and with a lot of layering, primer, smoking and blending you can still get great evening looks from it.

The brush that comes with it is half sponge applicator *shudder* and half brush...which isn't overly great for anything other than applying colour to the lower lash-line. It's quickly been lost in my brush storage. 

Have you got around to trying either of the La Palette Nude's yet? What do you think?

Toodles.

x

No comments:

Post a Comment