Friday 13 March 2015

Letters to Friends #4



Dear Friend,

You're coming back.

You've been gone for quite some time and you're set to return quite quickly, the days are flying by until I will see you again. I won't lie to you and say that I have missed you or pined for you throughout the whole time you have been gone, as we hadn't had the best of times before you left, but recently I have been dreaming about you, missing your friendship and I actually am really looking forward to seeing you again.

Yours and my friendship has been quite extraordinary to say the least, you remind me so much of another friend but in other ways you are absolutely nothing like them. There is a side of you that I really don't like and I am hoping that your experiences may have made you change this habit, it definitely hasn't been a great attribute to our friendship.

But, you are loyal, fiercely so and I damn well admire you for that. You have so many other amazing traits to your personality that it seems a shame to hold on to the past. I think things will be fine upon your return and I am really hoping that things will be the same as before, I do miss you.

You're another person who I can be quiet with and not feel awkward.

Toodles.

x

No comments:

Post a Comment