Wednesday 18 March 2015

Roller Lash Mascara


It's just not a true Benefit release without huge hype surrounding it, needless to say Roller Lash was not forgotten.

And boy, was it worth it!

I got my cute mini Roller Lash from Elle Magazine's March release like I'm quite sure all beauty fiends did. I love mini mascaras anyway, they're great for travel and find they last long enough to know whether you do actually love the mascara or if it's just one to miss next time you purchase one. 

The wand is great, it reminds me of the Maybelline The Falsies Volum' Express with the curved edge and the plastic bristles, the way they grab even the tiniest eyelashes remind me of my ever loved Max Factor False Lash Effect mascara.


The formula is meant to help the lashes keep a curl for longer than usual, it does on me to a degree, but I wouldn't say that the element of it is a new groundbreaking technology. The formula is quite wet on the first few applications, which I'm not a huge fan of but I defintiley find with Benefit mascaras they do get better with a little time, but it still coats every lash really evenly and gives great separation. I find you can layer it quite a few times without it becoming clumpy which is a huge bug bear of mine. 

It's a great mascara for day and night wear, in the day I layer it on a couple of times, trying to coat all my lashes, in the evening I like to double it up with something with a little more volume such as Max Factor's Masterpiece Transform (which I find impossible to use on it's own, but that's a different story for a different day).


The packaging for the mini is cute and the packaging for the full size version is, of course, even cuter. Priced at £19.50 and considering how long mascaras last I think I would definitely end up picking up a full size version of this. However I am hoping they do actually start selling the mini's in Boots like they do with the They're Real version!

I'm a sucker for a mini.

Personally, I am much more of a fan of Roller Lash than I was of They're Real, the flail-type ball on the end of the wand was hideous when poke-self-in-eye situations happened!

Have you managed to try Roller Lash yet? What do you think to it? Do you think it's a contender for They're Real?

Toodles!

x

No comments:

Post a Comment