Monday 23 March 2015

Manic Monday #58

 
The news that I mentioned in my previous MM post, which you can find here, is now official and is definitely happening!

We are finally moving out. 

I definitely feel more complacent with moving than I was last week and I am super excited now...I can already feel Homesense, Ikea and Oliver Bonas calling my name. Gah.

I still have my trepidations about moving as there is going to be 4 of us, but I'm putting my worries aside as I honestly think for the most part it will be such good fun being together.

Today I started some basic packing, such as clothing that I wear sometimes as opposed to regularly and have started packing bits and bobs that are dotted around our room at the moment.

I don't think I ever realised how much stuff I posses, but this will be a great opportunity to have a good clear out!

It's very cathartic, I have already filled a huge bag with clothes that I never wear anymore and am being quite ruthless with things that I'm hanging on to with the "just in case" mentality. Clutter drives me crazy, so I have a feeling that the ruthlessness will prevail.

I'm looking forward to this new chapter in my life and the countless trips to home ware stores...!

How was your weekend? Did you have an enjoyable one?! I'd love to know!
 Adele Chelsea
Toodles.

x


No comments:

Post a Comment