Wednesday 11 March 2015

Japonesque Velvet Touch Brush Set


I wanted to talk about some amazing brushes that I have been keeping under my hat until I felt I had well and truly tested these bad boys out. 

I am, of course talking about the Japonesque Velvet Touch brushes, I had never used Japonesque brushes before but saw them featured in Lisa Eldridge's Christmas Gift Set and thought to myself "if Lisa recommends them and they're £19, it's a no-brainer"...they were out of stock everywhere I could find them for a month or so, but managed to get them in early January from Beauty Bay. I did mention how tried and tested these are, right?

The handles are so incredibly chic and stylish they have a lovely  finish on handles, even though it is a silver finish it doesn't look cheap as it sometimes can.

 

The bristles are incredibly soft, you would definitely think these are real hair brushes but they definitely aren't, the softness makes for great blending and application, they're also very moveable which also aids the blending ability of this set. The softness is particularly great on the powder brush and the eyeshadow brush. 

I would like the blending brush to bit a little thicker as I really like to blend the edges of my eyeshadow, but you can't have it all! Did I say they are £19, oh wait I did...these are £19... 

Oh and did I mention how soft these are? No? They also clean really well, they pretty much looked brand new after I had washed them.

 

It's a great set of brushes and for an amazing price, I would definitely love to try out some more Japonesque brushes at some point! 

Have you tried any Japonesque brushes before? Or any of the make-up for that matter?! I would love to know if it's worth giving it a try!

Toodles.

x

(P.S - I may have just read that these were limited edition...oops)

No comments:

Post a Comment