Saturday 17 January 2015

Rimmel Moisture Renew Lipstick


Rimmel Moisture Renew Lipstick in As You Want Victoria

These lipsticks have great application along with amazing pigmentation that really packs a punch and it has real lasting power.

The formula is incredibly creamy and moisturising, as the name would indicate, it doesn't feel like a lipstick to me, I always seem to associate lipsticks with a chalky sort of feel to them, this formula however feels more like a balm.

As You Want Victoria is a great all rounder, I think it adds a great pop of colour to a make-up look. It works great in the colder months and I will definitely be wearing this regularly throughout Spring and Summer! 
 

I tend to apply straight from the bullet when I want a striking bright lip to my look or blot on with my finger for a more sheer coverage. 

However...the smell...not so great!

But with a price of £6.49 and a great range of colours...does that really matter too much?

Nope!

Toodles.

x

No comments:

Post a Comment