Monday 5 January 2015

Manic Monday #47

 [Image Source: Pinterest]

First official Manic Monday of the year, woop woop! 

Officially marking the 1 year anniversary of Manic Monday's! Yes, the numbers are off slightly, I missed a few...OK?! But I'm proud that regularly updated my MM posts!

Things are now back to normal, sigh of relief over here, not that I don't love Christmas or anything detrimental like that but I like being in my routine and having things to do. I found myself at a loose end toward the end of my break, there's only so much eating and drinking a gal can do.

Regardless of my feelings towards my work-life, I am appreciative of the fact that I do have a stable (as can be) job, love putting my all in to my work and feeling satisfied that I try my damnedest to succeed. 

I know that I am appreciated at work but recent events at said work place, pre-Christmas, have majorly affected how I view certain things and how my colleagues conduct themselves or view certain situations in my place of work.

That being said I have come to the conclusion that I am no longer happy working there and feel like a very tiny fish in a massive, storm ridden ocean. Teeny, tiny fish who can run the place (almost) single-handedly, mind you. 

Ah, I'm waffling...we are truly back.

As this post currently stands -
  • I appreciate my general life situation
  • I know I am fortunate
  • I appreciate my job
  • I appreciate that I have a stable job
  • I do like my job...to an extent
  • But recent events have made me unhappy at work and I feel I no longer enjoy what I do
To conclude, I shall be looking for new endeavors.

I'm not in any particular rush, but am in quiet assurance with myself that this is the right thing to do. Normally this kind of thing fills me with dread, but I feel very calm right now...it has to be right, right?

Have you had any recent life epiphanies? Were you happy to return to your routine?

Toodles!

x

No comments:

Post a Comment