Sunday 18 January 2015

Happiness


I often question whether I am happy or if I'm just content and comfortable within my being. 

The cliche happiness is depicted as strolling through life, with a bounce in your step, sparkle in your eye and a smile on your face. 

But, as I was recently questioning my feelings on my current musings on my life, I did stop to wonder why should happiness be anything other than feeling content and comfortable in what I'm doing?

I don't feel any pressure from anywhere, except from me and what I want to do career-wise, but for me that is a constant question in my mind, I'm finally in a great place with the people in my life, things are wonderful with Ben.

I think I will always and forever question my happiness and if it is genuine, but for now I am quite content to say that I am just that.

Toodles.

x

No comments:

Post a Comment