Saturday 27 December 2014

Wonderful Christmas Gifts

I was a lucky lady this year and got some very thoughtful gifts from my family and friends, I love reading these posts and thought I'd par-take in the festivities this year*!


I think my favourite gift of this year is the photo frame, Ben bought the frame from Tiger and had photos printed from our recent trip to Costa Rica.
I love receiving sentimental gifts and this was so thoughtful, the pictures make me so happy, that I welled up a little bit when I opened it!



From Ben's incredibly lovely boss, we received this lovely personalised sign with our names on it, I'm sure this plaque will stay us for years to come! It's so festive and made such a great gift! I believe it was from a store on Etsy but I'm not overly sure!
 

 My parents bought me the dressing gown of ultimate snuggly indulgence. It's a Ted Baker dressing gown and it feels like you're wrapped in a cloud when wearing it (no exaggeration)...! I adore it and feel very glam even when lounging! Mum bought me a book, reading the blurb I was very excited to read it, then on the first page I saw it was the fourth in the series, after a giggle I decided to stock up on the rest first.
 
 My brother knows me very well and got me a fancy cocktail shaker, which comes stocked with the added extras, straws and umbrellas! He also bought me a heart-shaped chalk board and a knitted, cream snood from River Island.
 

Ben's family do Secret Santa for the grown-ups, mine was very fancy indeed this year, I received two china mugs from Cath Kidston, a leather and textures jersey peplum jacket and a gold bar necklace, both from H&M

I got lots of other lovely gifts, features in the images, but we'll be here for hours if I go through it all! I thoroughly enjoyed giving my presents to my family and friends and had a wonderful time spending time with Ben's family on Christmas day.

I hope you all had a magical Christmas and are still happily filling yourselves with left over turkey and all of the chocolate you can find!

Toodles!

x

*I just want to say, I am very grateful for everything I receive as a gift, I never expect to be given anything and know that I am very lucky to be in a position to receive such beautiful gifts at this time of year and in no way am I trying to show off.


No comments:

Post a Comment