Wednesday 3 December 2014

Rimmel Exaggerate Full Colour Lip Liner



 Let's move on from the incredibly long name.

I bought this little lovely on the weekend on one of my regular Boots trips, on a side note, I have found my new favourite Boots store, it's the one in Merry Hill, it's amazing! I wish my local ones were as huge and well stocked. 

I've finally moved passed my fear of lip liners, I have had a fear of them since the 90's and the incredibly obvious lip lining fascination! Clever lining is definitely an asset to the make-up routine!

I'd heard some talks of this particular lip liner in the beauty world and it soon made it's way to the top of my wishlist. 
At £3.99 it is an absolute bargain, most of Rimmels products are bargain prices to be honest! 
 

I went for the shade 063 Eastend Snob - love the name, I had a rifle through the pens as Rimmel don't put any protective packaging on their make-up and I have arrived home on many occasions to find my make-up had already been tried and tested.

The shade is fantastic, for me, it's a real "your lips but better" shade it really enhances my natural lip colour and shape. The product can be layered up quite dramatically and if left creates quite a nice matte lip colour. 

I do have to say the formula is quite dry and powdery feeling, I like to put on a balm before application as it does tend to tug quite a lot on bare lips. However once sufficiently balm'd up, it applies better.


I love pairing it with my Bourjois Rouge Edition in 04 Rose Tweed, the finish is simply lovely. Great for day wear or even more fantastic with a sultry, smokey eye for the evening. I'm planning on wearing the combo for my works Christmas party.

I've had this liner on every day since I purchased it and can't see myself getting sick of it anytime soon. I've gone through a lot of the product already... 
Oops. 

If you're looking for a bargain lip liner, or you're just testing the waters with lip lining like I am, definitely try out one of the Rimmel ones, at the price you can't really go wrong!

Let me know if you try it! I'd love to hear your thoughts.

Toodles!

x

No comments:

Post a Comment