Monday 15 December 2014

Manic Monday #43

 
I nearly wrote the title post as Magic Monday as I'm currently listening to David Bowie - Magic Dance. Epic song for an epic film.

Anyway, on with the show...

Today was slightly calmer at sea than the past few! I managed to keep on top of myself today, wrote more than decuple the amount of emails as my so-called, self appointed Sales Director, answered 90% of the calls for the day and generally kept up the whole "Act like a boss*, think like a boss" ideal. *I changed slightly for this day.

 A few passing comments and acts today got me thinking about logic and common sense. I think I am pretty clued up with my common sense and my logic, though very backwards sometimes, is on form on many occasions. 

However, it amazes me that some grown adults have failed to have picked up these two traits.

Words utterly fail me with the thoughts they have, the questions they ask, the way they handle situations and generally how they live their lives without common sense or logic at their arsenal. 

I think I have picked up the majority of my independent attitude and the way I handle situations in life, by living my life and making mistakes. I don't like to have to rely on anyone and have always been incredibly independent. I would rather find my own way and make a mistake along the way than get there by simply relying on someone else to do that for me. 

How do you find you best learn your life lessons?

I hope you all had a wonderful weekend and a great start to your week!

Toodles!

x

Saw this quote while searching for my image, it's so apt for my life - "I was raised on sarcasm and common sense."
My parents did all right...! 

No comments:

Post a Comment