Monday 1 December 2014

Manic Monday #41


Today has been one of those days. I haven't even had a second to take a step back and breathe today.

I started these posts initially because Mondays were in fact very manic, I think so far since starting this "series" today has been the manic-est Monday ever.

I couldn't quite believe my eyes every time I looked at the clock, time literally disappeared in the blink of an eye.

On days like today, I struggle to switch off, I think
it's because I really flourish and get in the zone when I'm on the go; I love to be busy and doing things. But the bad things about it is that my work mentality follows me home and I end up pre-planning and prioritising my next day of work.

In short, it drives me bonkers. In all honesty, my work life balance is pretty much non-existant and I feel like I live my life at work. When the day ends, before I know it I am back there before I even feel like I've left.

Currently I am typing this from my bath (now out of said bath and am currently laughing at my spelling errors), I have been in here for about an hour, in the hope of feeling some sort of relaxation...no such luck.

I may try starting a new book to distract me, I say new because Gone Girl really isn't doing it for me quite yet, it's pretty boring to be honest...or i might just hijack my busy mind in to brainstorming some blog ideas.

Work does not rule life. Break away when you can

Those can be my words of wisdom for the day!

Happy Monday!

Toodles!

X

No comments:

Post a Comment