Wednesday 31 December 2014

New Years Eve Make-Up


I thought I'd do a little post on my NYE make-up that I'm planning on rocking to bring in the New Year with my lovely friends.

We generally keep it simple for NYE and have a chilled evening just enjoying being around each other. This year we're going out for dinner before going back to our friends to get the party started and I'm excited!
The Products -
Laura Mercier Foundation Primer
Boujois 10 Hour Sleep Effect Foundation in 071 Abricote Clair
L'Oreal Glam Bronze & Highlight Duo in Brunette Harmony 
Bourjois Creme Blush in 02 Healthy Glow
L'Oreal Lumi Magique Touch of Light in 01 Light
Rimmel Eyebrow Pencil in Hazel
Rimmel Brow This Way in Blonde
Naked Palette in Naked & Buck
L'Oreal Colour Riche Eyeshadow in Quartz Fume
L'Oreal Super Liner Mat-Omatic in Black (Not Pictured)
Rimmel Scandal Eyes Kohl Liner in Bronze
Max Factor Masterpeice Transform in Black
Rimmel Wake Me Up Concealer in Ivory
Topshop Lip Liner in Deception
Topshop Velvet Lips in Velveteen Ribbon


 


What do you think? What look are you doing to go for on New Years Eve?

Toodles!

x

No comments:

Post a Comment