Tuesday 30 December 2014

Manic Museday #46

[Image Source: Pinterest

So I, ashamedly so, forgot that it was Monday yesterday! I was even writing pre-planned posts yesterday but it didn't even once cross my mind that it was Monday. The last Monday of the year, I didn't want to miss this post at all, so here it is...a day late! Do you see what I did with the title?

I cannot quite believe that this year is already coming to a close, it has come around so quickly that I don't think my mind can quite handle it! I still feel like we should be in October, not at the end of December! 

New Years Eve is creeping up quicker than I can fathom and tomorrow night shall be spent with some of my favourite friends for a night of festivities!

I wanted to say a quick thank you to everyone that has read my blog over this past year, I have really enjoyed writing the posts and I really appreciate that people take the time to read my posts!

I really enjoy having this outlet, sometimes I write posts just for some catharsis and it surprises me that people actually read my some of my ramblings. 

This year has had a lot of ups and downs, mostly ups which I appreciate, things are great with Ben, my family, my friends. Our trip to Costa Rica was absolutely incredible and I thoroughly enjoyed visiting such a wonderful country. My little niece turned 10 (say what?!) and I enjoyed our little family trip to Minehead for the celebrations, I visited London properly for the first time in my life to see a friend and had an amazing day, Ben and mines impromptu visit to Alton Towers, my running trips, get togethers with friends, BBQ's, barge trips, walks, dinners, drinks, drinking games, hangovers...the lot. 

I've had a spectacular year and am very much looking forward to what may come in 2015!

Thank you all again for reading, I hope you all have an amazing New Years Eve celebration no matter what you are doing.

See you again on Monday for the first Manic Monday of 2015! 

I have a couple of planned posts tomorrow and Thursday, so keep your eyes peeled! One is my first make-up look post, so please let me know what you think! 
Toodles!

x

No comments:

Post a Comment