Monday 22 December 2014

Manic Monday #45


I'm quite pleased that this Monday is coming to a close. It has been possibly one of the worst Monday's on record for quite a long time. 

A lot of angry words have been exchanged today, things have been said that really shouldn't have been and consequences are now being paid for. 

The only things that have been going through my head is to 1) keep out of it as much as possible, which I am finding increasingly hard as members of my family are involved and 2) that what goes around really does come around. In this case, it might be coming around a little sooner than expected.

I am a firm believer that every action has a reaction. Actions like that I witnessed today will definitely have a reaction. 

Karma will always pay her dues. Eventually.

I'm sorry this isn't more upbeat and positive.

A heads up, I shall be posting tomorrow, Wednesday and again on Saturday or Sunday in lieu of Christmas and festivities. The schedule should commence again as normal as of next week!

Toodles!

x

No comments:

Post a Comment