Sunday 14 December 2014

Soad & Glory Extravaganza!

It's that time of year when Boots do their magical reductions on the huge Soap and Glory set and this year is definitely no exception!

 

This years Soap and Glory The Next Big Thing box was designed by Hattie Stewart, there are two designs, one for the shops and one for online. I was too impatient to order (it looks like the online exclusive has already sold out) and wait for mine, so I went for the shop version, they're both cute designs, with elements of manga influences.


The box is currently priced at £29.00, it's RRP is £60 and the products, if bought separately are worth £76. Needless to say, this is an utter bargain. Any beauty addict needs this in their lives.

This years selection had quite a few products that I hadn't tried before and others I have tried and loved. I grabbed one on the second day of release and am feeling quite smug at my Soap and Glory loot!


I was pleased they put a couple of make-up items in this one, the lip lacquer, though quite sticky for my taste, is a lovely shade and I'm looking forward to trying the Thick & Fast mascara out.

These lovelies are limited edition, until stocks run out, but I would recommend buying now rather than going in the day after the offer has ended and finding a lonely 2 boxes left priced at a hefty £60...not that I'm speaking from a bitter experience last year or anything...!

 
 
 ...It still haunts me.

Grab one while you can and enjoy smelling beautifully sweet for the next few months! These products go far and wide and I'm now starting to build up quite a stash of lovely body butters. 

Let me know if you get one! What's your favourite product in this years stash?

Toodles!

x

No comments:

Post a Comment