Thursday 18 December 2014

L'Oréal So Couture

I know, I'm terrible, I missed yesterdays post. I was out having dinner with my friends for our Christmas celebration and I hadn't planned far enough ahead to prepare a post.

On with the show.

Another Boots advertisement for you, just in case I don't mention it enough as it is!

They're currently running all of their 'free box of goodies when you spend money with this brand of makeup' campaigns and I was suckered in to buying one...That is not to say that I only wanted just one, I'm not going to lie, I want them all but I do need to buy presents for other people as well!

 
After a little deliberation, or quite frankly, not much at all I was coerced in to going for the L'Oréal option. Only because they have designed this particular offer to go hand in hand with their La Pallet Nude launch, which I needed in my life.

The offer was very specific - Spend £14.99 on L'Oréal products and get this oh-so-snazzy box of make-up for free! La Palette Nude is £14.99 and all of the other box offers are marked up at £15 exactly...imagine that...

When I arrived at Boots, there was one, yes one palette left so I had to have it and grabbed my box too. 

The contents are actually really great, I think I read somewhere the contents is worth around £28, so needless to say the offer is an absolute bargain. Inside you get a Volume Million Lashes So Couture in So Black, Color Riche Le Khol in Immaculate Snow, Color Riche Lipstick in 461 Scarlett Creme and a Color Riche Nail Varnish in Exquisite Scarlet


You have all you need in this little box, along with your necessary purchase of La Palette Nude (more about that at a later date) to make a killer Christmas Party look or perfect red lip Christmas Day make-up!

I may even do a post using all of the products provided, let me know if you'd like to see it?

In other words from this quite oddly written post, get to Boots...erm, now and grab yourself a box bargain while they're still around!

Toodles!

x

No comments:

Post a Comment