Monday 13 October 2014

Manic Monday #34




I was quite terrible and failed to blog anything of substance last week, bar Manic Monday...if you do consider them to be coherent to be posts of substance, of course!


I had a bit of an intense week last week, a lot to do with work. The person that I am probably closest to and definitely on a wavelength with, managed to bag a brand new job, which is super exciting for him and I'm so, so pleased that he's progressing further in what he wants to do. However, the typically selfish part of me doesn't want him to leave at all and I will be incredibly sad when it comes time for him to leave. 

I also had a catch-up meeting with the MD, as there were a few things that needed to be discussed and a general catch-up was needed. During the meeting a couple of upcoming changes were mentioned, in one respect has the potential to be very exciting. On the other hand, I wish I hadn't been told in the detail that I was, as I now know certain things which I wish I didn't. To put it simply, I'm having attack of the conscience. 

I am definitely not cut out for cut-throat business ventures. I'm uncertain if this is something that becomes easier, or if this is something that is only instilled in what I call 'business-minded-folks'. 

I think I am going to have to make some decisions, possibly difficult ones, very soon.

I know this is a bit cryptic, but I don't fully know what is happening and a lot of it is speculation and maybe's at the moment.

Monday, disappeared in true Manic Monday fashion.

How was the start to your week?

Have you got any life questions you're asking yourself at the moment? Feel free to share!

I have some posts lined up, so things should be more normal this week.

Toodles!

x

No comments:

Post a Comment