Sunday 26 October 2014

Bonobo

Have you ever reignited your love for a band through a random turn of events?

I was in my favourite, and now I think only, music shop in my town yesterday, browsing the shelves for a completely different band, but me being me forgot what their name was and ended up looking under the wrong letter.

I spotted Bonobo's album collection sitting on the shelf in front of my face, he's an amazing electro/trip-hop musician. I've got a huge collection of his music on iTunes, but spotted an album that I didn't have and impulsively bought it for my car.

I put it in my CD player as soon as I got in the car and First Fires started playing, it's beautiful melodic song with gorgeous vocals.

It made me feel really nostalgic and quite emotional when I was listening to it, I listened to the album through and it's honestly a great pick for this time of year. Utterly in love with Bonobo yet again, thanks to a random turn of events from yesterday.

The lyrics have something about them, they make me feel so happy and sad all at the same time.


Have a listen for yourself, it's definitely worth it. I'm sure the album will be on repeat for a long time in my car.

What are you listening to at the moment?

Toodles!

x

No comments:

Post a Comment