Thursday 9 October 2014

...

http://media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/86/52/cb/8652cb06378c852de7991dd037a5cf5e.jpg

Do you ever just have those days where you feel like you have been through every emotion a million times over?

Today is one of those days.

At present I feel like I am wound tight like a spring, in danger of breaking.

I also feel sad, but for other reasons to my spring-tight reference up above. It's mostly for selfish reasons, I'm not going to lie. 

I guess I have the right to feel like this. 

I feel lost.

And I'm not quite sure I have any inkling that I know which direction I should be trying out first.

It's a shame that the person who I want to talk to doesn't seem particularly interested in hearing me.

x

P.s - Sorry for missing yesterdays post, I did mean to schedule something as I had plans. But in true Adele fashion, I forgot.

No comments:

Post a Comment