Wednesday 6 August 2014

Disorganised or Materialistic?!

I had a fancy post all planned for this evening, but the lighting (and the lateness of me getting around to photography) have failed me. That will have to wait for Friday!

See, organisation is the key, people.



Now comes the scrambled thoughts coming in to my mind, spilling t
hem on to the page moment.
I bet you saw that coming a mile off! 

Something I have been quibbling with in my mind lately...

Do I just generally have too much stuff or is it the fact I don't have enough storage space?

 I prefer the latter, obviously

I do have a few storage places for my bits a bobs, make-up, beauty stuff, perfumes, brushes, writing equipment, notebooks, notebooks, notebooks, oh and did I mention notebooks? AND my countless books themselves...

However I share a room with a boy and obviously have to allow him space too, only a tiny bit...

I have seen some rather lovely storage baskets in Sainsbury's recently and I instantly fell in love, I have honestly been holding off because of the price and the fact that I don't really need it. But my beauty, perfume, brushes and general other indulgent things would look immensley (I keep wanting to say it, so I'm usin' it) snazzy in this particular storage item.



Sainsbury's have been knocking it out of the park with their home-ware at the moment, it's right up my street!

Distressed, undone, rustic, boho-esque beautiful wonders.




How do you keep things organised at home?

x

No comments:

Post a Comment