Saturday 16 August 2014

Indecisive

I am being my own worst enemy today. 

I can't decide what I want to do and I'm feeling antsy. 

I want to go out, but I don't want to go any where. I want to chill
out, but I want to do something. I want to read, but I don't. I want to spend time with people but then I want to relish my own personal time. I feel frustrated and also don't feel anything at all.


Basically, I feel like I'm having a fight with my teenage, angst-ridden self and it's pissing me off.

In between starting this and now writing this sentence, I went out for a walk.

I went to a cute little village close to me called Chesterton, we always used to go to for family walks when I was younger. I'm not sure why but it always makes me feel calm when I go there, I think it's just my place.

I took my camera and here are the results - 







 










I know this is a super lazy blog post and I'm sorry. 

Toodles.

x

No comments:

Post a Comment