Sunday 3 August 2014

Birthday


It was mine and Ben's birthday yesterday, we share a birthday, which I love. And I also love telling people, the reactions make me feel all squishy inside! 

We had a lovely day, we always try and visit somewhere in the
day and we ended up going to the Stratford Armorie, which was a a rag-tag museum of a huge collection of war paraphernalia, along with a collection of other items from all over the world.

It was quite a higgledy piggledy place, but I enjoyed wondering around the rooms. There was a room dedicated to Winston Churchill, me being a well-educated Brit, didn't actually have much knowledge as to why he was so influential in history, great history lessons I had, so it was fascinating learning about him.

We then went for a pub lunch in Kenilworth at the Queen & Castle, the food was gorgeous, I love it there and haven't been in a while. So it was lovely to re-visit!

In the evening my parents came back from their holiday and we all decided to go out for a dinner at Wagamama's. The food is always great from there, it's one of my favourites!

(Cake time!)
 
For my birthday Ben bought me a new digital camera, as I wanted a fancy-schmancy one to take with us to Costa Rica and wanted one for taking photo's of things for here. My phone is great at outdoors shots, but not so much with the indoors! (Grainy alert!) So hopefully my image quality will improve greatly now! I'm very grateful that Ben bought it for me.


I hope you all had a lovely weekend, I certainly did! I'm going to chill out now, finish Clueless and do my wild hair for tomorrow, back to reality. (Boo!)

x

No comments:

Post a Comment