Sunday 10 August 2014

Bargain Brow Gel



Brow gels seem to have become the new craze of late, the high street and high end seem to have been having release after release.

I have relented buying any as I was always worried that they would leave my brows look crispy or just a very strange colour
that didn't match my skin tone.

I was perusing the shelves in Boots yesterday, my birthday money burning a hole in my pocket and I came across the new release stand of Rimmel products.


I spotted a new brow gel in the range - Brow This Way - and picked up the last 001 Blonde...(priced at £2.99 introduction price, how could I not at least try it?)

I had already done my make-up for the day, brows included, but couldn't resist giving it a try, the blonde shade perfect matches my light brows and blended in well to my already penciled & shadowed brows. 
I kept it on throughout the evening and it kept everything in place very nicely!

I tried it again today, without pencil & shadow, but layered slightly more product on because of this. My brows looked very done indeed, the shape has lasted well throughout the day and the colour has kept, all the while with the hairs not looking crispy or flaky in the slightest.


If you're looking for a cheaper alternative to the higher end brow products, this one is definitely worth a whirl in my opinion!

I'm off out for the evening now, enjoy the rest of your weekend.

Toodles!

x

No comments:

Post a Comment