Monday 25 August 2014

Manic Monday #27


Wow, I have really written 27 of these already?! That seems a bit mental to me.

It's Monday, it is bank holiday, which means only one thing in the UK - constant rain, huzzah!

I was in Boots the other day, no...really, I was perusing the make-up counters as payday was upon us, I stopped at the Bourjois counter as I needed a new foundation, my Healthy Mix Serum is running dangerously low. After some deliberation I decided I'd try a different base, as Bourjois are really doing something just right with bases at the moment. 

I ended up picking up the 10 Hour Sleep Effect as I thought the lightest shade of the Happy Light was a bit too yellowy for my skin-tone. Then I spotted there was an offer on 3 for 2 and a free pair of sunglasses...what can I say, I'm a sucka for all things offer-esque. 

I ended up picking up a mascara - the Volume Glamour Ultra Black - more on that at a later, more tested date.

And you know what I don't need more of, concealer...so I just thought I'll just pick up this Healthy Mix concealer...to add to my already ridiculous collection. I went for shade 51 as it was the lightest.

The consistency looks quite thick when first squeezed out, but honestly it blends in like a dream, I have used it for the past couple of days, blending it in with a Beauty Blender. 


And I absolutely frickin' love this concealer, it's a great match for my skin, it perfectly counteracts the dark circles under my eyes and as it isn't a light reflective concealer it also works incredibly well around the nose and hiding any pesky spots, that I seem to have an abundance of recently.

I know this term gets thrown around a lot - but a little really does go a long way, I massively over compensated the first time I tried it and ended up wasting a good blob of it. It lasts really well and this happens to me a lot with concealer, but this one really does not just gather and sit in any fine lines.

For one small tube, it really does a lot. I'm going to predict that this will last me quite a long time. 

I'm hooked!

How was your Monday? I hope you all had a lovely day :)

Toodles!

x

No comments:

Post a Comment