Monday 11 August 2014

Manic Monday #25

http://instagram.com/deleegram?modal=true
 
I had a hideous day.

I bet you're glad you clicked on this!

Well, you should be, because who doesn't love a bit of self-indulgent moaning? (Yes, I realise that does sort of sound like an innuendo.)

But, alas, it isn't.


Back to my day, I already have a million and one things that I need to do this week and one of my colleagues rang in sick this morning...

Oh, and guess who is the only person who can cover their line of work?

Oh, sure, yeah. Me. 

Instantly the day was on a downer, but I pushed on through, like the modest little trooper that I am and I'm now here. Still feeling stressed and absolutely exhausted. Feeling like my weekend was a million miles away.

Great start to the week. I'm sorry this post doesn't have much rhyme or reason or any particular subject. Except me writing a very brief summary of my day.

But today is today and tomorrow will be a fresh start. I can only do what I can do, in the hours of the day that the world has blessed me with.

I realise that was quite a repetitive little sentiment, but I thought you might require one from me as that is pretty much what I seem to do on Mondays.

I hope you enjoyed your start to the week. It's 4 days until the weekend - hurrah! 

I might organise my phone.

Toodles!

x

No comments:

Post a Comment