Thursday 10 July 2014

Wishlist Wednesday

It's (almost) half way through the pay month, so this is quite apt, I can begin to spend money hypothetically! *Hooray!* 

First up on the hit list for this new Wishlist Wednesday -

L'Oreal Paris Color Riche Mono Eyeshadow


The new addition eyeshadow range sounds brilliant, I love the
fact that they have shimmers, sheers and matte shades and they're singular. It is a rarity within the high street make-up brands, there tends to be a lot of shimmer but not a lot of matte finishes. I'm looking forward to getting my hands on a few of these to put them to the test!

 Next is more of an anticipation than a pre-purchase -
Hozier - Album release 




I first heard Hozier being played on the beautiful Fearne Cotton's Radio 1 Show and I instantly fell in love with "Sedated". I promptly downloaded his whole collection on iTunes, currently compromising of 6 songs, whacked them on a CD and have listened to those 6 songs approximately 1.5 billion times in my car for the past 4 weeks. I am hotly anticipating a full album release and I cannot wait. I don't think I have been this excited for an album release since Ellie Goulding - Halcyon
 On to footwear -

ASOS Madhouse Pointed Shoes 

http://images.asos-media.com/inv/media/1/1/3/7/3537311/image3xl.jpg

These beautiful little beats will be mine! They're very chic, while the straps add a little bit of grunge. They're suitably smart enough for work, should I want to degrade them to such a use and also would look great with a summery dress or just a simple jeans/t-shirt combo!
Must. Have. Them.

More beautilicious products -

I know I'm all about the high street beauty pushing and this brush may ever so slightly tip over in to the more luxe brand but it's the Smashbox Crease Brush - Number 10. I've never really tried and tested anything from Smashbox, but I was recently watching a HeyClaire tutorial and she used this brush for blending and I haven't been able to get it out of my head since. It looks so silky and movable, really light and almost fluid like. The blending capabilities looked amazing, I really want to get my hands on it to give it a go!

I think that will do for the Wishlist, I don't want to start searching for more things to preemptively spend my money on! 

 
x

No comments:

Post a Comment