Sunday 20 July 2014

Evening Skin Care Routine



This is quite a spur of the moment thing, I decided to just do a quick and simple evening skin care routine!

I generally keep my skin care quite simple and don't like to overload on too many steps and products as I have very sensitive skin so I don't want to put a lot of different creams, lotions and potions on my face as I am prone to redness, irritation and eczema. (TMI?)


First Step - 
I use the Liz Earle Cleanse & Polish to remove my
make-up in the evening. It's got an undertone of Rosemary and Eucalyptus so it's really refreshing on the skin. It removes waterproof mascara like a dream and everything else just melts off your face as you are massaging it in to the skin! I am in love with the product and I always feel like I'm treating my skin when I am cleansing.

Second Step -
For toning I use the Boots own Glycerin & Rosewater, which is ridiculously affordable and it is AMAZING. It feels super nourishing on my skin and incredibly smoothing, I absolutely adore using this toner as I feel like it's actually doing something on my skin. My skin feels very plumped up and fresh when I use this. I definitely recommend trying this out - it's £2.50(ish) - so where can you go wrong?!

Third Step -
The eye cream I'm using at the moment is the Make Yourself Youthful by Soap & Glory. This was a complete whim purchase, I'd never heard antyhing about it but I thought I'd give it a whirl. It's so creamy and sinks in to the delicate eye area like a dream. My eyes area puffiness has vastly and noticeably reduced since using this, it's great!

Fourth Step - 
Last but not least, moisturiser! I use the Garnier Ultra Lift Complete Beauty, which is a really good cream. I'm not overly loyal to my night creams, but this one seems to be on to a repurchase! It's incredibly moisturising without feeling too thick and it doesn't just sit on my skin like other creams have done in the past. It smells nice and it doesn't feel like I am just caking on a load of chemicals to my face. Which, you know...is always a really good thing!

So that's it for my routine, as you can see I keep things simple and relatively affordable! I don't switch up my routine too much because of my volatile skin, however some products to sneak in sometimes. This one seems to be working well for me at the moment, so no substitutions are needed at the moment!

What are your go to products at the moment?

x

No comments:

Post a Comment