Monday 28 July 2014

Manic Monday #23

Inspiring Quotes | Inspirational Quotes | Quotes About Life | Move On Quotes | MoveOnQuotes.blogspot.com 
Another Monday is done, I'm quite pleased that this particular one is done. I didn't have a great day and spent a lot of the day feeling a bit mopey and thought a lot about my situation.

I have finally concluded that I do not feel comfortable with my work surroundings, I like some of the people that I work with however the particular office that I work in, I do not like.

I feel incredibly uncomfortable most of the time and feel like a spare part sometimes. The people I work with have worked together for the past 6 years, so they have a lot of stories, in-jokes and well, let's face it, fawn over each other. It's incredibly cringey to watch sometimes and in turn this makes me feel quite left out. Another side is that I feel like I'm being pushed and pulled from pillar to post and always feel stuck in the middle of the, oh so obvious "social standing" (the people in my office are arrogant dicks, basically) between everyone.

However I don't want this to turn in to a whiney, oh poor me, blog post.

I have decided it's probably time to spread my wings, yet again and flee the nest before I turn in to an old misery. I feel like there a much bigger and better things in store for me and I need to start tracking them down.

I feel quite inspired to find something that I will love to do, I have a general idea, but hitting the nail on the head hasn't quite happened yet...

I'm sure I'll get there though!

I'm going to do some exercise now, that always clears my head a little.

How was your Monday? I'm hoping it was at least, better than mine.

x

No comments:

Post a Comment