Monday 21 July 2014

Manic Monday #22

Oho, I bet you'd forgotten about this Monday malarkey, am I right?! I miss one week...and lets face it...who wants to hear me chatter on aimlessly on a Monday night...?

Especially on such a beautiful evening...rambling already, Adele...keep it snappy! 

We're drawing to a close of another Monday! Hooray, one step closer to what I have named pay-day-Friday! Boom.


This week I have set myself the small, tiny,
practically non-existent task of hitting my target weight at Slimming World this week...! No biggie, only 3 1/2 pounds to try and shed...! Gah!

I have been mincing around my target weight since flippin' January and it's about time I actually got there.

I've been spurred on by the fact that an old friend of mine, who is also doing Slimming World, she attends a different class, that is beside the point...lost 8 pounds in ONE WEEK *go Nik!* last week...and it definitely inspired me to stop faffing around by losing 1/2 pound to a pound here and there and actually hit my target weight.

I am fully stocked and have fruit and veg pretty much overflowing out of my fridge. I am shortly going to scuttle off to the kitchen and make a scrumptious salad for lunch tomorrow.

I'm feeling very determined, so much so, I haven't mentioned my little target to my family or friends as I know I'll feel under so much more pressure to hit my target!

I've made a little silent promise to myself that if I do actually get there this week, that as payday falls on Friday, I'll take out Ben and myself on a little date and we can have an amazing dinner to celebrate.

I definitely feel I need something extra in sight to aim for than reaching my target weight as I feel a little steam has been lost on my behalf to actually get there.

Wish me luck! 

Are you aiming for anything this week? Or have any of your friends inspired you in some way to get things done?!

 x

No comments:

Post a Comment