Wednesday 16 July 2014

New Favourite Nude

I was in Boots over the weekend, shocker I know, what weekend am I not?

I was having a peruse of the make-up stands, I was on the lookout for a new nude for the summer time as I was off to a party that afternoon and didn't want to wear a bold colourful lip, families...

This beautiful nude caught my eye when I was looking at the extensive Rimmel lip selection. 


It's called Birthday Suit, which made me chuckle
and I am always suckered in to products with names that make me laugh.

It is from their Lasting Finish Lipstick range - No. 250. I have a feeling this range is one of their older lines, but it's obviously got lasting power.

I swatched it on my hand and knew I had to get it.

It was a lovely, subtle nude with perfect peachy undertones. Great for summer and party time!

They're priced at £4.99, which is the lowest (don't quote me, this is from memory) price range for their lipsticks. 

They're great value, the scent is a little bit reminiscent of talc or powders, but nothing too strong or off-putting, however the colour payoff is perfect, the lasting power is great and the shade is simply magnifique!

Have you tried any new lip products lately? 

x

No comments:

Post a Comment