Tuesday 15 July 2014

Tuesday Catch-Up

Hello!

http://media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/6a/8a/46/6a8a4688e36bc7814664f5f70dfdc527.jpg

I'm late starting this week, excuse my absense yesterday I was out for dinner with friends, but I am back and feeling full of beans this evening! I have no idea what I'm going to write, which seems to be quite a theme the past couple of weeks with me,
but let's get stuck in shall we!

I an in a massive haze of confusion, energy and a million thoughts of things that I should possibly or definitely maybe be doing right at this very moment.

Listening to Lady Gaga sing "Marry the Night" very loud in my headphones isn't making the fervor go anywhere fast either!

I just had a little shock when I looked at my bank account - definite whoops for this month, but I am trying to slowly botch together a perfect suitcase full of holiday clothes, so I shouldn't beat myself up too much, right?

In my post on Sunday, (I know, where did that come from?!) I had a little search on YouTube for some beginners yoga classes and ended up settling or a bikini body one. The woman talked way too much for my liking, but I liked the pace and I can still feel the effect in my abs, which feels amazing.

 Amazing news - quite literally - just in, an amazing friend of mine is back home, he's been living in China for the past couple of years and he's now home for good! I'm super excited to see him tomorrow!

The explanation for the cat picture - I feel like I look like that right now. Energy levels are at an all-time-high!

I hope are all well, how has the beginning of the week treated you so far?

x

No comments:

Post a Comment