Monday 7 July 2014

Manic Monday #21




I've been pondering what to write about in today's post for most of the weekend actually and in all honesty, I didn't come up with anything groundbreaking. Just putting it out there...
Honesty is the best policy, n' all that.

I feel quite content at the moment, things are going swimmingly and I really can't complain.

I'm feeling complacent in a lot of places in my life. 

I'm happy with Ben, we have an exciting trip planned, I'm finally feeling happy with my circle of friends and the decisions I've made recently, my family is good, my home is good and my job is OK as jobs go!

My birthday (26th *groan*) is coming up pretty quickly and for some reason, even though I am happy in the most important parts of my life, I keep feeling an overwhelming sense of how quickly time is passing and that I should be doing something.

I'm not quite sure what something is at this moment in time. I just have a feeling that I don't want to end up in a stalemate in life routine.

I've always wanted to live elsewhere, as in out of England, not just my home town and I would really like that to happen before I am 30...(gah, it sends chills down my spine.)

I think the overwhelming-ness of it all is that I think subconsciously I'm putting a clock on my life, which I shouldn't do, I need to learn to take things as they come and everything will fit in to place.

I should enjoy being happy and for once being content, it doesn't happen very often. Maybe that is what I'm actually afraid of!

So yes, Adele, listen to your very apt, magnificent and sage, but overall, modest advise to yourself.

Yours sincerely, You.

x

No comments:

Post a Comment