Sunday 27 July 2014

Nail Drying Super Tip

 Holy mother of all that is holy.

My aunt, rather nonchalantly, dropped the tip of all nail drying tip bombs to me the other day and lets just say, my jaw hit the floor.

I cannot believe that I had never heard before and I was a little dubious,
to say the least, that it would actually work. It just all seemed a little backwards to me.

Curiosity killed the cat and I tried it out. I can confirm this very strange tip really, really works! Once again, jaw on the floor. 

It has made my life a little easier and definitely will change how much I actually paint my nails. (becauseIcanneverbebothered)

On to the tip - 

Once you've painted your nails, I like to do a double coat to get a flawless finish, so it usually takes forever to dry and if you know me at all I am impatient, so they never stay un-dented or un-smudged.

My aunts amazing tip was...

"Put your hands in cold water for 1 - 2 minutes once you have painted your nails and they will come out dry."


Does it work...Hells to the yes it does.

#mindblown

I needed to share this tip with the world.

Please let me know, is this a well known thing?! I did a beauty course and never heard this bad boy! Props to the aunt for this one.

x

No comments:

Post a Comment