Sunday 13 July 2014

Fitness Routine

 
Over the past year and a half I have revamped my food and lost a considerable amount of weight. I've dabbled in exercise in that time, mainly running, which I still do when I can, but I work such long days I generally don't feel up to a run once I get home.

I have been wanting to tone up more for the past couple of months, running definitely helps with toning but I don't think I do it often enough to tone to the extent that I want to!

I've been looking in to local Yoga or Pilates classes, as I think these would be a great idea for toning but they seem quite relaxing as they do everything slowly to really get the benefits from the poses. 

I'm already quite flexible from gymnastics when I was younger and in to my teens, it would be great to improve upon my flexibility again as well.

Benefits all over!

What do you guys do to keep fit? Let me know!

x

No comments:

Post a Comment