Monday 27 January 2014

James Brown Rich Moisture Conditioner

Hair care this time, folks!

I picked this conditioner up on a complete whim, I was scanning the shelves and spotted this one, the packaging caught my eye, I love how even though it is completely simplistic it looks really elegant and classy. 



I was impressed with this product from the first time I used it, it made my hair feel silky soft and beautifully nourished like I'd recently had a chop at a salon!

The smell of this conditioner is absolutely gorgeous, I've actually had a fair few 'your hair smells lovely' comments since I've been using it. It smells slightly citrus, but it has softer, almost floral notes to it. I'm really struggling with my smells, I can't quite put my finger on what it smells like, but overall it smells really fresh. 

I know this statement gets thrown around a lot, but with this conditioner a little goes a really long way! I have incredibly thick, quite unruly hair and I use about a 10p sized splodge of this and it is more than enough to distribute evenly throughout my hair. 

The James Brown Signature collection is an exclusive to Boots, I will definitely be repurchasing this conditioner when I need to and would love to try out some more James Brown products!


This is so worth the money that you pay for it, it does what it says, the product goes a really long way, it smells divine and looks really lovely sat in bathroom!

If you are in need of a new hair care product, I would gladly recommend this.

Bravo, James Brown!

No comments:

Post a Comment