Wednesday 8 January 2014

The World Is Full Of Possibilities -


I've had a rather reflective couple of hours, helped out by watching a couple of the old Shaytards Vlogs on YouTube, the new episode
of New Girl where Jess is in turmoil about being offered a new job and January generally gets my brain going in overdrive about what this year could potentially bring to my life.

In December I was having a relaxing day with Ben and all of a sudden I was overwhelmed by this powerful feeling that something big was going to happen in 2014, something positive, that was really going to change everything.

I'm not usually one to be struck by such feelings, but this feeling has stuck around every since and feels like a little flame burning in the pit of my stomach. It has made me feel incredibly positive about this year and I am excited about the possibilities that could arise.

I've started thing about careers a lot, I've been through quite a change in the last few months, job wise and I've definitely been feeling more reflective about what I could do.

A goal of mine that I have always had is to one day eventually be self-sufficient and be my own boss, one huge flaw in that goal is that I have no idea what I would like to do. So you may think that it is a moot point, but I have been putting my feelers out, I have been doing a hell of a lot of job searching, reading different job descriptions and generally trying to take my mind out of the box and look at career aspects from a different angle. 

I have a couple of ideas of things that I could potentially turn in to a career for myself, but for now I need to earn my pennies so I can then in turn reinvest that money in to myself and hopefully enhance mine and Ben's future together.

Do you feel at all lost with career aspirations?

Let me know! 

x

No comments:

Post a Comment